Have you ever thought of using a white lunch bag for a kids birthday party Treat bag? Here are the steps to designing the perfect treat bag:
- Pick a design you want on your bag using a graphics program like Publisher, Printshop, or Paint shop Pro.
- You can put child's name or a hobby they love on the bag.
- Next cut the uneven top off so it won't get hung up in the printer.
- Print the design onto the lunch bag. It may take a couple of tries before you get placement right, but you can use the back to practice on.
- Once it is set up, print your one of a kind party bag.
- Fill with treats
- Use a paper punch to make 2 holes,thread ribbon and tie a bow. Now watch the birthday girl or boy beam with pride for having such cool treat bags for their guests.
Visit our Children's Shoppe for more great gift ideas.