- Take a piece of card stock and tape a blank piece of tissue paper on it...cut it just large enough to fold over the sides and tape on the back.
- Design the graphic you want to put on the candle...I used 4 x 4 for this candle.
- Print your design onto the tissue paper lined cardstock.
- Cut the tissue with the graphic into a square.
- Lay the tissue graphic on the candle and take a piece of wax paper (household) and lay over the graphic..I always cut mine long enough to bunch in the back so i can hold it like a handle
- next center the graphic and take a hair dryer and move it back and forth over the graphic ( Use a oven mitt because things get pretty hot)
- you will see the tissue paper melt into the candle.. it will completely disolve and the picture will be on the candle
- Roll the candle on a smooth surface and remove the wax paper. When it cools, take a old panty hose and rub the surface for shine
It may take a few tries to get the technique, but it is one that is well worth the time to learn.
Not into making it yourself? Visit our Gift Shoppe at Enchanted Designs for great gift ideas.