This is absolutely one of my favorite cans. The snowman and penguin are so cute, and the graphics are so clear.
Once find the paint can template you want to make, follow these easy instructions:
- Carefully cut out the template for the gallon can.
- Use a 1 inch paper punch to cut out the holes for the paint handles. Line it up to fit the holes and punch. You will have the perfect half circle.
- Use glue or double sided tape on the sides that have the handle holes.
- Position on the can before the glue dries..I personally like the double sided tape. It can be repositioned several times if you use much care.
- On the lid, I use glue. Put it completely on the sides and make a big X in the middle. The sides will lay flat and there will be glue in the middle for extra hold.
If you need a one of a kind gift visit our Shop Enchanted Designs for cute, cute gifts for the whole family