Hunter's Survival Kit in a Paint Can

This Hunter's Survival Kit was one of my best selling paint cans when I had my gift basket business. This is a great  gift for hunters.
   The camo on the outside is scrapbooking paper that i cut into a paint can template on glued on the can. You can also add a design on scrap paper with your printer.  Make sure you have a light background so it shows up.  It really looks good when you
laminate it.  I put the following ingredients in the can:


  •   a small can of repel
  •   a water bottle I labeled with a deer design
  •   small can of nuts
  •   bag of trail mix
  •   a dollar bill in a clear bag with  a label that read.... Sure way to come home with a buck.
 This hunting survival kit was very popular with deer hunters.
  • a small can of repel
  •  a water bottle I labeled with a deer design
  •  small can of nuts
  •  trail mix
  •   a dollar bill in a clear bag with  a label that read.... Sure way to come home with a buck
Deer Hunters Loved  loved this can. - See more at: http://giftsthatsaywow.blogspot.com/2008/04/deer-hunters-survival-kit.html#sthash.E9BDbk3P.dpuf
  • a small can of repel
  •  a water bottle I labeled with a deer design
  •  small can of nuts
  •  trail mix
  •   a dollar bill in a clear bag with  a label that read.... Sure way to come home with a buck
Deer Hunters Loved  loved this can. - See more at: http://giftsthatsaywow.blogspot.com/2008/04/deer-hunters-survival-kit.html#sthash.E9BDbk3P.dpuf
This Hunters Survival Kit was one of my best selling cans when I had my gift basket business.The camo on the outside is scrapbooking paper that I glued on a paint can, and the label was glued to it.   I also added a design to  the scrap booking paper using my printer. Make sure your paper is light enough for the design  to show up   on the label. It takes time to perfect but well worth the effort.  
 The result was very good, though this is not the can I laminated, it gives you an idea of how it is done. What I wanted to share was the ingredients . In this can I have added a camo bandana which I layed in the bottom of the can to hold all the ingredients. I added: - See more at: http://giftsthatsaywow.blogspot.com/2008/04/deer-hunters-survival-kit.html#sthash.E9BDbk3P.dpufThis Hunter's Survival Kit was one of my best selling paint cans when I
had my gift basket business.  The camo on the outside is scrapbooking paper that i cut into a paint can template on glued on the can. You can also add a design on scrap paper with your printer.  Make sure you have a light background so it shows up.  It really looks good when you
laminate it.  I put the following ingredients in the can:This Hunter's Survival Kit was one of my best selling paint cans when I
had my gift basket business.  The camo on the outside is scrapbooking paper that i cut into a paint can template on glued on the can. You can also add a design on scrap paper with your printer.  Make sure you have a light background so it shows up.  It really looks good when you
laminate it.  I put the following ingredients in the can:
This Hunters Survival Kit was one of my best selling cans when I had my gift basket business.The camo on the outside is scrapbooking paper that I glued on a paint can, and the label was glued to it.   I also added a design to  the scrap booking paper using my printer. Make sure your paper is light enough for the design  to show up   on the label. It takes time to perfect but well worth the effort.  
 The result was very good, though this is not the can I laminated, it gives you an idea of how it is done. What I wanted to share was the ingredients . In this can I have added a camo bandana which I layed in the bottom of the can to hold all the ingredients. I added: - See more at: http://giftsthatsaywow.blogspot.com/2008/04/deer-hunters-survival-kit.html#sthash.E9BDbk3P.dpuf
This Hunters Survival Kit was one of my best selling cans when I had my gift basket business.The camo on the outside is scrapbooking paper that I glued on a paint can, and the label was glued to it.   I also added a design to  the scrap booking paper using my printer. Make sure your paper is light enough for the design  to show up   on the label. It takes time to perfect but well worth the effort.  
 The result was very good, though this is not the can I laminated, it gives you an idea of how it is done. What I wanted to share was the ingredients . In this can I have added a camo bandana which I layed in the bottom of the can to hold all the ingredients. I added:
  •  a small can of repel
  •  a water bottle I labeled with a deer design
  •  small can of nuts
  •  trail mix
  •   a dollar bill in a clear bag with  a label that read.... Sure way to come home with a buck
Deer Hunters Loved  loved this can.
- See more at: http://giftsthatsaywow.blogspot.com/2008/04/deer-hunters-survival-kit.html#sthash.BZR61yNz.dpuf
This Hunters Survival Kit was one of my best selling cans when I had my gift basket business.The camo on the outside is scrapbooking paper that I glued on a paint can, and the label was glued to it.   I also added a design to  the scrap booking paper using my printer. Make sure your paper is light enough for the design  to show up   on the label. It takes time to perfect but well worth the effort.  
 The result was very good, though this is not the can I laminated, it gives you an idea of how it is done. What I wanted to share was the ingredients . In this can I have added a camo bandana which I layed in the bottom of the can to hold all the ingredients. I added:
  •  a small can of repel
  •  a water bottle I labeled with a deer design
  •  small can of nuts
  •  trail mix
  •   a dollar bill in a clear bag with  a label that read.... Sure way to come home with a buck
Deer Hunters Loved  loved this can.
- See more at: http://giftsthatsaywow.blogspot.com/2008/04/deer-hunters-survival-kit.html#sthash.BZR61yNz.dpuf

1 comment:

Amber said...

Really cute idea for dad!! This spawns many ideas, fishing, sports, etc...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...