Popcorn Filled Ornament Project

I've had clear ornaments for a few years and decided to find a project to use them. ...I'm sitting here eating a bag of popcorn I don't want (at 12:30 a.m.) because I was supposed to put the kernels in the ornament and then microwave it.
Here are the instructions...Unlike myself, read them before you start the project. Even though my popcorn is small inside the ornament, it is still adorable.

Remove the metal top. Place 15-25 kernels of microwavable popcorn in the ornament. (Wipe off some of the oily gunk first.) Place the popcorn in the ornament and place in a paper bag. Put in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Listen carefully, you may not need to leave them in for a full two minutes. When the popcorn is done popping, remove the ornament carefully, it will be hot. Sprinkle some glitter in if you like. Tie a pretty ribbon on the top and hang from your tree.

Photo and Instructions : Make-Stuff .Com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...