Pound Cake Looks Like A Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Everyone  loves grilled cheese sandwiches but this sandwich is not what it looks like. I found this on   Making Memories .   It's really pound cake with orange frosting in the center. This would be great for  April Fool's Day.  My daughter and I  were talking some time back about a craft show we used to watch when she and her brother were young.  It was called Donna's Day and we never missed a show.  We had fun, but it would have been great to find all the great ideas available on the internet now..then again my house probably would never have been cleaned, the clothes not washed, and the meals not cooked, but the time we spend with our children  we can never revisit when they are grown.  I'm so glad I took the time to do crafts with my kids.  They are in their twenties but they have never forgotten all the fun things we did when they were young.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You're so wonderful! Thank you for talking about us. My kids and I totally watch Donna's Day and have all of her shows on the DVR =o) And yes, my house is a mess, laundry is piled up on the couch but I totally don't care. I love the time spent with my kiddos and you are so right, they will remember it always. So glad your kids have such great memories of the time spent with you! Priceless!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...