Fruit Kabobs for The Fourth of July

This  4th of July Idea is from Frugal Girls and I like it. I'm dieting and trying to add more fruit into my diet.  I have to trick myself into eating fruit .I  think  marshmallows may help. Anything with sugar helps.  We have a blueberry bush in our yard and I hate them, but with a marshmallow right behind it, I just may be able to swallow it.  They used colorful star marshmallows and it  really sets this dish off. To all fruit lovers, enjoy....to the rest of us good luck.

2 comments:

Amber said...

This is so cute!! We are having a luau party for Jaiden's last day of kindergarten at school. I am seeing a variation of these for the party! TFS!!

HDMac said...

Good idea. I, too, am trying to diet and not the best blueberry lover... Because they are a super fruit, I am trying to get them into my diet with great frequency. I put them in smoothies and fruit salads and eat with other fruits. Wishing you well on your diet... it is not easy but I sure need to do this too!!! hugs to you, Marcia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...