|SAMPLE PAINT CAN|
Free Paint Can Label for gallon cans. These are fun to fill with gifts for Baby Showers, Easter, and many other occasions. Instructions to make can are below.
- Super size the above graphics, print and cut out.
- Use a hole punch to cut out holes for handles.
- Use a glue stick to run a line on the short ends.
- Wrap front around a *gallon paint can and get placement before sticking.
- Wrap the back around and glue the side the same way. You will be able to re-stick for awhile before the glue dries, but you can always re glue.
- Glue the can top label on the sides and make a cross or several strokes in the center so the middle will stick as well.
*You can find gallon paint cans at stores like Ace Hardware
Design courtesy of Scottsbabies