|SAMPLE PAINT CAN|
Free Paint can label for a gallon cans. These are fun to fill with gifts for anyone on Valentines Day, a birthday, and many other occasions. Below are the instructions to make a can.
- Supersize the above graphics, print and cut out.
- Use a glue stick to run a line on the short ends.
- Wrap front around a *gallon paint can and get placement before sticking.
- Wrap the back around and glue the side the same way. You will be able to re-stick for awhile before the glue dries, but you can always re glue.
- Glue the can top label on the sides and make a cross or several strokes in the center so the middle will stick as well.
- You can add ribbons on the handles to finish off the look.
Design courtesy of Scottsbabies