How to Make a Cupcake Ornament

Bake It Pretty Blog
These are my new favorite thing to make.  I just glued and rolled 6  styro foam balls with tacky glue and snow flakes and am letting them dry.  Tomorrow I will make the cupcake ornaments.  Everybody loves them.  I made 2 for a friends children and now she wants one.  I'm going to make some of them with zebra cupcake wrappers.  Can't wait to see how they will look.  This idea came from the Bake It Pretty Blog. She has a step by step tutorial. I will post my pictures tomorrow when I finish making them.
These are so cool for Christmas gifts.  Everyone says they look so real, they want to eat them....
Not a good picture but here is my attempt at cupcake ornaments:  A friend wanted chocolate on her so I took black paint and drizzled.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...