(Craft Fail) Halloween Gloves Filled With Candy

Craft Fail!!! Not happy at all with the way these Halloween candy gloves turned out and can't believe I'm posting this. The gloves where  HUGE. 3 times too big for my hands. So much for one size fits all.  Well back to the craft...lol.  One roll of sweet tarts should fill the finger of the glove, and  you can add a spider ring.  Fill the rest of the glove with your favorite candies, tie with a colorful  ribbon (I only had black) and hopefully it will look much better than this.  Learn through my mistake and buy small or medium gloves and the clear gloves would show the candy much better.  I guess the Kids at Fall Fest won't mind how they look, if I can get up the nerve to pass them out.  I do have a reputation to protect here.

UPDATE : These gloves were a hit at a Halloween Party, and it was the adults loving them.  You just never know!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...