Sometime back I made these juice box robots that were a big hit with the boys, so I decided to make a robot for the girls. This Princess Craft is girly, girly and channels the princess in all of us. This cute Robot Craft is perfect for goodie bags at birthday parties or any special occasion. It makes a cool Snack Craft for Preschoolers and Toddlers. They are perfect for Valentines, Birthdays, and group projects. Follow these instructions for the Princess Robots.
- Juice Box
- 2 Smarties
- 6 Starbust
- 1 Small Box Junior Mints
- 1 Scrunchie
- 1 Ponytail Holder
- 2 Plastic Eyes
- Mini Tiara (found in party section at Walmart)
- double sided tape, glue dots, or glue gun
- Use double sided tape on top of 6 Starburst.
- Balance the Juice Box on the Starburst.
- Add Scruncie to the Juice Box.
- Use double sided tape(or glue dots, or glue gun) to attach the arms. Put them near the back so your head will stay on and will be balanced.
- Put Ponytail holder around the Junior Mints Box.
- Glue Eyes on the Mint Box.
- Use double sided tape to attach Junior Mints to the top of the Juice box.
- Use doubled sided tape to add the tiara to the top of the mint box.
Please send your pictures if you make these, I would love to see these and all creative kids snacks you make.