Banana Nut Bread with Nut Topping

I made this banana nut bread for my sweet husband.  He is my taste tester and he takes his job very seriously.  I had 3 banana nut bread recipes and I picked what I liked from each of them.  Then I added the brown sugar nut topping.  It is a easy banana nut bread recipe. 

 Ingredients:
  • 1 Stick of softened butter
  • 3/4 cups of granulated sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 large bananas mashed
  • 2 cups of Jiffy Baking Mix
  • 1/4 cups chopped pecans
Topping
  • 1/4 cup chopped pecans
  • 2 T. brown sugar


Cream butter, granulated sugar
Add the eggs and bananas and mix well
Add the Jiffy mix and continue mixing
Fold in the nuts
Put in a loaf pan prepared with cooking spray
Top with the nuts & brown sugar (mix together)
Bake 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes


This is a moist  and delicious banana nut bread that won't stick around long.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...