Veggie Bar Recipe and Tutorial

I tried these veggie bars at a wedding a few months back.  I was surprised how delicious they were and I was on a mission to find the recipe.  The lady who made them said I could have the recipe but I was unable to to get with her.  I found this recipe and it is just like hers.  Here is the recipe:


Ingredients:

Chop all veggies small
  • 1 tube crescent rolls
  • 1 cup chopped cauliflower
  • 1 cup chopped broccoli
  • 1 cup shredded carrots
  • 1 cup chopped tomatoes
  • 1/2 block cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup mayo
  • 1/2 pack dry ranch dressing mix



Open the crescent rolls and make 2 large flat pieces.  Pinch the seams together or your bars will fall to pieces when you eat them.



  Next Mix the cream cheese, mayo, and ranch dressing in a bowl.  Spread this on top of the cooled bread.
  Add the chopped vegetables on top of the cream cheese, pressing them down as you add.  End with the cheese. 
I promise you these will not stay around long.  Everyone loves them.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...