Best 7 Day Diet (Day 2)

Here are my veggies for day 2.  One important thing to remember is you must plan ahead.  Buy at least 2 days worth of food.  One for the day you are dieting and the next days food to prep. 
I made veggie fries for breakfast.  They were delicious. Cut squash, zucchini, and carrots small strips. Season with salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash.  Cook them on 400 degrees for 30 or 40 minutes and turn them  half way through. I took this picture before turning.  They will be brown  and unbelievably good. I will be cooking these again.
I roasted veggies which included squash, zucchini,onions, red pepper, tomatoes, carrots, and red potatoes.  I halved the potatoes, and cut the other veggies to similar sizes.  I put all the vegetables in a bowl and added salt, pepper, olive oil, and dry Italian dressing.  Mix and put in a roasting pan.  Cook 40 to 50 minutes on 400 degrees.
I also cooked rutabagas in my crock pot so I had plenty of veggies to keep me satisfied. Today I was less hungry than the all fruit day.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...