15 Great Tips and Tricks Using Baby Wipes




I love baby wipes. What an amazing invention. I keep them on my counter top, in the car, and in my purse, at all times. They are just the best for quick spills and spot cleaning around the house, in the car, and in public places.
Here are a few of the things I do with baby wipes or any wet wipe.
  1. Removing food stains from clothing before it sets
  2. Quick shoe cleaner
  3. Wipe dust from mini blinds
  4. Remove makeup
  5. Remove sticky stuff from the floor around the fridge (you know what I mean)
  6. Clean rubber stamps while scrap booking or crafting
  7. Wipe the loose hairs off Fido and hair from sofa
  8. Clean car interior while waiting for kids at school
  9. Clean dry erase boards
  10. Clean Public toilet seats
  11. Clean  bathroom sink
  12. Quick cleaner for ceiling fans
  13. Great for teachers to clean desktops.  They are non toxic so students can safely learn good cleaning habits
  14. Clean the tv remote
  15. Clean computer keyboards
How do you use baby wipes?  Please share your tips and tricks for these awesome wipes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...