4 Diet Resources You don't Want to Miss

     I have used many diet resources during my journey to lose weight.  Here are some of the ones I use and love.  Click on name to take you to the site.

 


Awesome community of people that motive each other during weight loss.  There are hundreds of recipes that you can save in your own collections.  You can track food and exercise.  Their strong point, for me, is the community that is there to cheer you on during your victories and to inspire you when you fail.

calorie counter

Love this site!  It is one of the best resources for keeping a food journal.  It calculates the calories, fat, carbs, sugar, protein, and sodium.  I have never been one to keep a food journal but this site makes it fun.



  If you are an Atkins Diet Fan.  Here is a link to sign up for a free Atkins Diet Kit.  It has Atkins Protein bars, a carb counter, and a quick start booklet.  I have done Atkins before and lost weight.  It is good to jump start a diet.



Over 600 diets listed on this site with an overview of how each diet works and the pros and cons of using this particular diet. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...