My Weight Loss Journey

I don't know why but I seem to be more successful at dieting when I start in the fall.  For 3 months I have been  the same weight.  This is both good and bad.  Good because I haven't gained weight and bad because I haven't lost weight.

This week starts another round of dieting and paying extra attention to what I eat.  I know that I will never be able to eat like I used to and I don't want to.  The thought of fried foods is nauseating, and sweets are too sweet.  These are positive signs that your eating habits are changing for the good.  


I have a beautiful dirt road to walk on,  but passing vehicles in  rural  areas make me very nervous, so I haven't been walking like I used to (and I haven't been losing like I used to).  Yesterday I decided to  walk a circle around my yard.  I timed myself for 30 minutes.  My pet babies always walk with me and sure enough they walked in circles with me.  They love running in and out of the woods as we walk.  It's amazing how motivated they keep me.

I've lost 43 pounds but it is time to move forward and get the rest of the weight off.  I just found a site with great recipes for weight loss.   They have a huge  section on salads, which I eat alot.  Their site is I Don't go to the Gym. I don't go to the gym either but I do believe in exercise and good eating. They have some very good tips to include movement in your day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...