Free Girls Baby Shower Candy Wrappers

One day while trying to organize my blog, I deleted several candy wrappers by mistake.  I am trying to figure out which ones were missing.  I will be replacing many of these wrappers and making some new ones too.  Thanks to Joan for emailing and asking about a candy wrapper.  I didn't realize there were so many.
 

 Instructions for Wrapping Candy Bars


  Click on the picture and print. To assemble the bar, wrap a
regular size Hershey bar with foil. Leave original wrapper intact.

(you use may use a pretty gift wrap instead of foil)
 Fold the ends like you would a gift.
 Wrap the candy wrapper around the foil
wrapped bar, making sure the nutrition facts are on the back.
 Using a glue stick, run a line at the top of the wrapper. Then join the sides together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...