Low Carb Eating

I have been walking with a friend for over a month  trying to improve my overall health.  There are a lot of benefits to walking
Source:everybodywalk.org
I feel much better,  But I noticed something....I'm not losing weight. We walk between 2.5 and 3 miles per day. 
 It takes only one hour to walk 2.5 miles.
Debbie says she can see my weight loss, but I can't and my scales can't see it either.
So now I'm hooked on walking and  would walk just for the health benefits.  But shouldn't I get the reward of weight loss too?
 
  Things I noticed when I loss 43 pounds (last year)
  • eating less carbs helped my weight loss.
  • going cold turkey on sugar helped lessen my food craving.
  • I'm more aware of what I eat and what my slim friends eat.
  • losing just 43 pounds got me off blood pressure, diabetic, and cholesterol meds, so there is no way I'm going back there.

 This is all out weight loss war!! 

have done research and found a site that focuses on all the things that helped me lose in the past.  Low carbs and sugar free.
Source: Sugar Free Like Me
  

 I don't know about you,but these food choices look doable to me.
Go to the above link for her grocery list of low carb sugar free eating.

I'm on day 2 and I have a slight headache which is a good sign that your body is detoxing.  I'm eating the foods I have on hand but I'm planning my grocery list for my next shopping trip.
  I will update you as I go through this journey.  I'm so excited, please join me and let me know how this is working for you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...