Best Low Carb Diet Sites Ever

My weight has been on a stand still for over a year now. I am once again starting a low carb diet and I have found a treasure cove of sites that have some great recipes.  There is also alot of inspiration to help you get started on the low carb way of eating.  I should know by now that low carb is a way of life, not just a diet.  At least I've keep the weight off for over a year but I'm ready to move on.  If you love low carbing, check out these sites:


         Link for
 Low Carb Friends





This site is awesome.  It includes all the low carb diets and has message boards that you can join in.  All of your questions can be answered here, great recipes, and inspiring stories.



     Link For
Poor Man's Atkins 



This guys site has taught me how to order fast food and stay on low carb. I never thought to ask for a bunless cheeeburger with extra lettuce.  They put it in a bowl and add the lettuce.  Ask for a packet of dressing and you have a ooooey gooey cheeseburger salad for the cost of a burger. 


       Link for 
Sugar Free Like Me  



This is one of my favorite sites and I check it out often.  Please read her benefits of going sugar free.  I went sugar free over a year ago and I never thought I could do it.  The payoff is worth it.  I had a terrible headache for 2 solid weeks.  That just showed me how addicted I was to sugar.  I drifted back into sugar but not as bad as before.  I am now 2 months sugar free.


 
 Link to   Your Lighter Side Your Lighter Side 

Love this site for the great recipes but her claim to fame is her oopsie rolls. Anyone who has done low carb knows that you would consider selling a child for a piece of bread.  Check out her low carb hamburger roll.

With 406 comments and counting, somebody has done something right.


      Link to
 Deliciously Thin



Love, love, love this site.  The way she has it organized makes it so easy to find recipes and one of my favorite sections is the 3 ingredients.  She has it for chicken, beef, seafood, pork and sugar free desserts.  It not just one or two recipes but a load of 3 ingredient recipes.


I have more sites I will share later.  This is enough to get you started on a low carb way of life.  I have lost 5 pounds so far, painlessly.

Happy Carbing!

1 comment:

ocpio said...

Thanks for the references!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...