Vbs Submerge ideas

Vacation  bible school will soon be in full swing and though it's  been exhausting, it has been a blast planning all the activities.  This is my first year as director and its been quite the experience.  So many people have jumped on board to help with decorations.

PAPER LANTERN FISH




I made these fish from paper lanterns I found at Dollar Tree. I made a template for the tail and used a heart shape for the lips and fins. I had some printable  eyes that worked perfect for fish eyes.  Everyone loves them.

JELLYFISH  MADE FROM TARP
My very talented sister in law made one of the jelly fish that will be used in the worship rally.

 She used lightweight tarp material that her husband had stored in his shop. She bunched  it up and shaped it.
PAPER PLATE CRABS

 
I made these crabs from red paper plates from Dollar Tree.
I made a template for the claws and cut them from another red plate so they would match.  You can make 2 claws from one plate.  Use pipe cleaner for the legs.  I used glue dots to secure them .

AND MY FAVORITE  PHOTO  OF ALL.
SHARK PHOTO BOOTH MADE FROM CARDBOARD
My very own Tom the Builder.  

My husband built this photo booth for the kids and he also built a cool puppet stage and just helped in so many ways.  Love this man!!!  
MORE PICTURES TO COME

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...