Weight Loss Goals

As of today I have lost 46 pounds.  I have kept the weight off for 2 years but I am spinning my wheels and not able to lose the other 40 pounds I need to lose so.....I joined a 90 day low carb challenge started by lowcarbtravelor.   Here's the link

The Challenge started yesterday so I am 2 days in.  I decided to go back to low carb eating because my food cravings are terrible.  I had been watching everything I eat but I wasn't losing weight.
I can tell when sugar creeps back in my diet because I can eat and eat and never I'm never satisfied.  You remember the commercial, bet you can't eat just one, well that was my current situation.

It will take me a few days to get my system back to the point that my cravings are under control.  I had been eating lots of fruits and realized that even natural sugar is sugar.  So I am so longer indulging  in natures candy bars. 
 If I eat fruit it is cantaloupe and strawberries because they are the lowest in carbs.  But still I don't grab a big bowl of them like I used to. Blueberries are pretty high so I just grab a handful for salads and etc.
Visit the link above and join me in the challenge. Visit this post for Great Low Carb Sites.  I can't wait to see where I will be in 3 months.  It would love to see that 40 lbs gone by October.
Keep checking my blog for my results.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...