New Mom Gift with Printable Label




My Sweet Niece just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl that she named Selah Grace.  Our family is huge and this is our first baby in a while on my husbands side of the family so she  had a lot of company.
 Everyone is bringing food, books for the baby, and lots of unique gifts for mom and the baby.  When I heard their freezer was packed I decided to go in a different direction.  I made Krista a survival kit with things I knew she would like.  Here is a photo:
  Here is a list of the items  used

  • The base is a galvanized serving tray with open handles.   It was purchased from Wal Mart...I love it!!!  Just add items you know the new mom loves. You have to shuffle them around until you get the look you want.  
  •  Soft spa socks
  •  Small Yankee candle, lemon cupcake scent ( Krista loves cupcakes)
  •  Pioneer woman kitchen towels
  • Favorite body wash ( She was about to send her husband to get more because she was out)
  • Bugles, because everyone loves bugles.  
  • Lemon Oreo Thins ( If you haven't tried the lemon, there are no words)
  • Nail polish  that matched her spa socks, just for fun
  • Candy I chose her favorite Reese Peanut Butter minis, a box of peanut M&M's. 
  •  Beautiful Necklace and Matching Earrings
I made a circle label with the words Krista's Survival Kit and put a crying baby in the center.  

I'm sharing the label with you but changed the name to  new mom's label so you can use for any gift basket you make.
 
Free Printable Label


Instructions: 


  1. Click on label
  2. Print on card stock, white is best  
  3. Carefully cut the circle out.  
  4. Center and glue to the basket. 
 Another option is to use a  hole punch and tie on baskets with a ribbon.  Please share pictures of baskets you have made.  If you use this label, show me how you used it.  I love to see how people are using my free printables.    Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...