- Craft Fail Funny crafts that flopped...Just what I need when my crafts fall short.
- Cake Wrecks I could spend hours on this site laughing at decorated cakes.
- Southern Plate Great site for Southern Cooks and the photos are mouth watering.
- Joy the Baker If I need a good laugh, this is where I go..her humor is as great as her recipes.
- The Pioneer Woman Read her story in Guide Post and fell in love with her. Anything she says, I'm all ears.
- Cute Food For Kids Wish this site was around in the stone ages when I had such finicky eaters...I know I could have wowed them with these cute food ideas.
- Making Memories One Fun Thing After Another Love this site. It reminds me of Donna's Day (a craft show my kids and I used to watch everyday).
- PSP Tubes This is one of my favorite graphic sites. Barry amazes me with his talent and he is so real and honest.
- Elegant Word Art This girl definitely has it. She can turn any quote into art. Great for Scrapbooks and she allows it for personal use.
- Gospelgifs Another great site with free christian graphics. Great resource for churches and he allows them for commercial use. His way to spread the gospel.
This is a list of some of my favorite sites. Many of them are humorous, some are recipe sites, and some are great resources for graphics.
Tags Favorite Blogs