My Sweet Niece just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl that she named Selah Grace. Our family is huge and this is our first baby in a while on my husbands side of the family so she had a lot of company.
Everyone is bringing food, books for the baby, and lots of unique gifts for mom and the baby. When I heard their freezer was packed I decided to go in a different direction. I made Krista a survival kit with things I knew she would like. Here is a photo:
|Here is a list of the items used|
- The base is a galvanized serving tray with open handles. It was purchased from Wal Mart...I love it!!! Just add items you know the new mom loves. You have to shuffle them around until you get the look you want.
- Soft spa socks
- Small Yankee candle, lemon cupcake scent ( Krista loves cupcakes)
- Pioneer woman kitchen towels
- Favorite body wash ( She was about to send her husband to get more because she was out)
- Bugles, because everyone loves bugles.
- Lemon Oreo Thins ( If you haven't tried the lemon, there are no words)
- Nail polish that matched her spa socks, just for fun
- Candy I chose her favorite Reese Peanut Butter minis, a box of peanut M&M's.
- Beautiful Necklace and Matching Earrings
I'm sharing the label with you but changed the name to new mom's label so you can use for any gift basket you make.
|Free Printable Label|
- Click on label
- Print on card stock, white is best
- Carefully cut the circle out.
- Center and glue to the basket.