This is a cool game using what everyone loves...candy. Wrap with bubble wrap and tape, shrink wrap, or even wrapping paper. Have a student start pulling the wrap apart for the candy while another tries to rolls double numbers with dice. When they get double numbers, the ball passes to that person. There are a lot of variations you can do instead of dice.
What You Need:
- Small snack size candy bars. Enough for your group to have several and enough to make it exciting.
- A Large Bowl
- One Dice
- Brown or white paper Lunch bags
How to Set Up
- Give everyone a lunch bag with one candy bar inside
- Put leftovers in a bowl and put in the middle of the table or floor
How to Play
Roll the dice
- Use the chart above with the number you roll.
Do you have to much class left at the end of your lesson. Print these easy to prepare quick games for your class.Here are more fill in activities that can be done quickly when your class ends too soon. I especially like writing encouraging words to the pastor on post it notes and sticking them all over his car.This isn't a game but an award for a game winner. I love these "Olympic metals". They are simple to make with candy, ribbon, and tape. I will be using double sided tape for this project. Don't want the kiddies crying when their awards fall apart.