My son loves pizza rolls, they are fast and convenient, but the price is outrageous. I went online to see if I could find a money saving recipe. This recipe is combined ideas for the pizza rolls. One said to use egg wraps, one used crescent rolls and another canned pizza rolls, so I listed all of them. One of them is sure to be on sale at one time or another. I will be sharing recipes in the next few weeks to help save money during these hard economic times.
Homemade Pizza rolls
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can or jar of pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- ( or use egg roll wraps, or pizza dough you make or buy in a can)
- In a skillet, cook beef and drain.
- Add sauce, mozzarella cheese and oregano; mix well.
- Fill the wrap of your choice, closing the seams to hold the filling.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.