Party Like an Animal
Pet Party Invitations
You can easily make your own invitations to send to pet parents. Here is an idea for the Female Dogs and one for Male Dogs. Invitations set the tone for a Pet Party.
Picking a Theme for Your PartyI don't know how thrilled Toby is about the party hat, but you have to admit he is absolutely adorable. If you don't know your pets birthday, pick a date.and then pick a theme for your party. How about some famous dogs like scooby doo, snoopy, clifford ,or a pink poodle party. Or you can pick a season, such as a garden party in the spring, Winter Wonderland for winter parties , pumpkins in the fall, or a swim party or backyard barbecue in the summer. Can't wait until your pups birthday....have a spaw day or a Bark Mitzvah.....you get the idea.
10 Ideas for A Perfect Pet Party
Here are some helpful Ideas to plan the perfect party for your Pet.
1.On your pets special day, dress him in a tux and her in a rhinestone collar.
2. Have pet guest dress up for a pet fashion show. Winning pet gets a prize.
3.If your party is in the summertime you can fill a kiddie pool for the pets to take a splash in.
4. Be sure to include games for your guest, have frisbees, and rope for tug a war.
5.Serve your pets water labeled Salty Dog.
6.Decorate using red fire hydrants
7, Draw paws going to the door with sidewalk chalk.
8. For safety reasons, don't burn candles at your pet party.
9. Remove temptations for your pet guests, such as shoes or any items you don't want chewed...
10. Leave aggressive dogs off your guest list and as an extra precaution, make sure your guests are spayed or neutered.