Custom notebooks are fun and easy to do. Family members and friends enjoy getting them, and they think you are a Rock Star. To make customized notebooks:
- Measure your notebook and make a template in publisher, psp, or whatever software you use for creative designs.
- Put a graphic or name on the template.
- Unwind the coil wire.
- Use one of the note pages to line up your holes on the new notebook covers.
- Hold in place with clamps or clothes pens
- Punch holes in the new cover.
- Stick the wire coil back into the stack of papers.
SEE READY MADE NOTEBOOKS AT ENCHANTED DESIGNS